You are responsible for providing technical solutions, managing relationships with customer’s technical staff, and enabling our Google Cloud partners. You flawlessly lead deployments, implementations and integrations with a variety of our platforms and product lines.
You love cloud technology, enjoy working with technical teams on big problems, and are an excellent self-directed learner. Finally, you are a technical expert with an entrepreneurial drive and passion for client management. You are able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints. You will continuously engage with the community of strategic customers and partners with a goal of enabling their success through driving deeper relationships and more efficient integrations.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Consult with customers on technical issues based on in-depth product and technical knowledge.
- Develop technical tools and documentation to expedite implementations and improve product serviceability.
- Act as a liaison for the Engineering and Product teams to commercialize solutions with partners and customers. Provide product solution improvements and market opportunities to Product Managers and Engineering.
- Provide highly technical implementation support in customer environments, including guidance on implementation feasibility of cross-product integrations.
- Package best practices and lessons learned into thought leadership, methodologies and published assets.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Technical experience in Web technologies such as HTML, XML, JSON, OAuth2 along with experience in analysis of relational data in MySQL, Google BigQuery or similar.
- Experience architecting, developing, or maintaining production-grade cloud solutions in virtualized environments such as Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with networking and web standards such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, HTTP, web security mechanisms, proxies, firewalls, load balancer.
- Proven ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience, and comfortable presenting technical materials to large groups.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively and influence stakeholders in internal and external engineering teams, product development teams, sales ops teams as well as external Google partners and end consumers.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Business level communication in English.
- Preferably an Arabic Speaker.